As you may know, I purchased two of these custom passport covers from Bramble & Beene for Justin and I for Valentine’s Day last month. With our wedding and first international trip for our honeymoon coming up, I thought it was really special to have these custom covers made for us to use and cherish for a lifetime. I’ve teamed up with Bramble & Beene to give away a free custom passport cover to one of you guys!
I’m so excited for one of you to win because Justin and I love our covers SO MUCH. The quality is amazing and they’re such a special keepsake (read my previous Valentine’s Day post on these passport covers here). These would be perfect to take with you on spring break or in your future summer travels — plus they make for great Instagram pictures, am I right?! 😉
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
- Enter via the Rafflecopter widget below (this is where the winner’s name will be randomly generated from)
- The giveaway will close one week from today on Monday, April 3 at 12 a.m. EST
- The giveaway is open internationally, so anyone can enter!
- You must enter via the Rafflecopter widget for your information to be submitted for randomization
- The winner will be contacted by me personally, then announced on my social media
I can’t wait to select a winner because I know you’ll love your passport cover just as much as we do! Good luck to you all! Be sure to check out Bramble & Beene’s shop for other cool items, like custom luggage tags and wallets — I have my eye on a set of coordinating luggage tags for Justin and I.
Thank you Bramble and Beene for sponsoring this post!