The Direction sells hand-printed city and state pride apparel — I picked out this 317 Roman numeral tee, representing Indy’s area code. This shirt is so soft and is the perfect thickness. It was tough to pick just one way to style it for these photos, but as you can see, I ended up choosing some high-waisted distressed mom jeans, a casual cream cardigan, high-top vans, a flat-brimmed hat, a black cord choker and my favorite leather backpack! Justin and I pulled off at this random urban brick wall downtown to capture these shots.
HOW TO STYLE
Sporting one of these tees is such a fun way to rep your state/city, whether you’re a Hoosier born and raised or you’re a new resident! Here are some of my favorite graphic tee combos:
- Tied in a knot over a cute dress — midi length has been my favorite lately, but I’m also a maxi lover!
- Under a denim or leather jacket with black moto-leggings
- With a pair of workout leggings and sneakers for an athleisure look
- Jogger sweatpants and slippers (Adidas if you have to go out, of course) for a lazy/errands day
- Under a fur vest/jacket with skinny jeans and thigh-high boots
- Under a blazer and tucked into a pencil skirt or black pants with an accent belt for a day at the office
I’m giving away a tee of your choice to one lucky winner! You must follow me and The Direction on Instagram to enter via the widget below (@abbysaylor and @thedirectionindy). A winner will be selected through the widget, so you must input your information in it to be entered. You can follow me on more platforms for additional entries to boost your chances of winning, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and my email list, all conveniently through the link below.
The giveaway will be open for one week and will close at 12 a.m. on Monday, February 27. A winner will be selected at random and will be contacted by me that day. Good luck! 🙂 Browse The Direction’s Indy tee’s to shop the shirts you can win.
For fun & not required, leave me a comment down below letting me know what your favorite shirt is from their Indy line — I love this one and this one! Watch my latest vlog below to see me unboxing this shirt, my initial thoughts on the product + how I plan to style it!