IT’S MY WEDDING WEEK! I’m in absolute awe that I get married in only five days! With our wedding literally right around the corner, there are a list of things that need to be crossed off before heading into the weekend stress and worry free. Keep reading for my wedding week to-do list that can be edited to fit your pre-event needs.
- Make a shopping list at the beginning of the week, because chances are there are still a few last minute things you need to pick up
- Finalize the schedule and let vendors know their arrival/drop-off times — I suggest giving a copy of the run of events to everyone at your rehearsal so everyone understands their roles and when they need to be where
- Follow up with all vendors, finalize the details, double-check that all vendors (photographer, florist, baker, officiant, etc.) have been paid and prepare payment for those who haven’t
- Get a manicure and pedicure
- Get engagement ring cleaned
- Schedule haircut for groom
- Complete final bridal hair/makeup appointments
- Break-in shoes
- Obtain marriage license if you haven’t already
- Prepare bridesmaid and groomsmen gifts
- Pack rehearsal and day-of necessities: marriage license, bridesmaid and groomsmen gifts, wedding bands, dress/suit, undergarments, shoes/socks, jewelry, makeup and hair products, decor, ties for groomsmen/ushers, gift for spouse-to-be, etc.
- Finalize rehearsal dinner guest count and send a reminder to attendees
- Finalize DJ playlist (by Wednesday for me!)
- Bride prep: exfoliate, shave, hair removal, self-tan, etc.
- Gather all supplies needed to make bridesmaid bouquets (flowers, tape, ribbon, scissors and hot glue) because I’m making my own — Learn how in my blog post here!
- Pick up boutonnieres and corsages (+ anything else that isn’t being delivered by the vendor)
- Last but not least: BREATHE!
What are your wedding week essentials? Am I forgetting anything? I hope you guys had a great weekend — I had so much fun at my scavenger hunt bachelorette party in downtown Indy (I hope you caught my little Instagram story updates 🙂 ), which I’ll be sharing on the blog later this week!