The wedding is officially only one month from today and, to be honest, the stress is starting to set in! We’ve been planning our wedding for a year now and the process has been fairly relaxed until recently now that we’re down to finalizing everything. Keep reading to see where we’re at on planning with only four short weeks left!
This post picks up from where my last update left off: the 100-day countdown. This serves as a guide for any of you that are also at the one-month mark, but be sure to read my previous updates to catch up!
NEW ITEMS COMPLETED:
- Hotel rooms for wedding day prep
- Rehearsal dinner planning — Justin’s mom and grandma have taken care of this one.
- Guest book
- Cake topper
- Bridesmaid shoes
- Bridesmaid gifts
- Groomsmen suits — The guys still need to get them, but they’ve been selected!
- Groomsmen gifts
- Bridal shower
- Bridal shower thank you cards
- Finalize guest count
- Upload music to the DJ’s playlist
- Decor — Many items have been purchased, we just need to go through our list, make sure we have everything and buy the things we don’t have. See one of my decor projects here.
- Wedding party’s table decor — The final four pink goblets we need have been ordered, now we just need some fabric and other small items to finish off the table. Read my post on table decor here.
- Ties and shirts for groomsmen
- Makeup artist — We need to do a test run before the wedding day.
- Wedding day hair — We need to test out a couple styles and choose the one I want.
- Boutonnieres — We need to select the style and make an order.
- Bachelorette party
- Bachelor party
- Schedule drop-off times for vendors
- Marriage license
- Make final vendor payments
- Prepare a written wedding day schedule
- Videographer — Do we need one? We didn’t really budget for one and we’re wondering if it’s worth it. Let me know your thoughts!
Is there anything I’m missing? We had our final appointment with our venue last night and I’m feeling much better about having all the main items for the event nailed down, including everything from tablecloth lengths and colors to the setup of the ceremony. If you’re engaged or married, leave me a comment letting me know what you look/looked forward to most about your wedding! I’ve mentioned this before, but I’m most excited to have all of our friends and family together in one place for the first time and it’s seriously so surreal that this day is only a month away.
Thank you for catching up with me and I hope you all are having a great week so far!