Bone & Bloom is a shop by Indianapolis blogger Abby Saylor Armbruster offering website development and custom branding materials to career-driven creatives striving to grow (or start!) their platform professionally and personally.
As a blogger who has taken her website from a hobby to a growing side-business through self-promotion and brand collaborations over the past two years (including TJ MAXX, Serena & Lily, Dr. Tavel, Basic Invite, Biovene, Midori Linea, Gordmans, KM Lash Designs, The Direction Indy and Shred415, and features in Pattern Magazine and ALIVE Magazine), I’ve fine-tuned my skills of curating blogging tools that keep me on-brand. This has led to developing a platform that not only represents my personality, but also presents me professionally. My public relations background helps me understand what makes individuals/businesses marketable, while developing positive relationships with companies locally and globally.
The ideal website and branding materials represent your identity to the bone, while providing a framework that can bloom with you as you grow and expand your reach. Services include the design and development of:
- Websites — update/redesign your current website, or start from scratch
- Logos — formatted in all sizes for social media use, large printing, etc.
- Business cards — designed and shipped directly to your home
- Media kits — perfect for bloggers and social media influencers when used to negotiate brand collaborations
- Resumes — take your career to the next level with a resume that stands out and is totally you
- Web graphics — shareable social media graphics for increased sales, audience growth, ads, etc.
- Print materials — flyers, brochures, etc., ideal for handing out at events
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Just ask! Scroll down to view some work examples and contact me.
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Send me an email at email@example.com or use the form below — let’s get started!